Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Welcome to My Life

Hello, everyone out there in the blogosphere.
My name is Kayla James. I am an aspiring freelance writer, whose goal is to inspire and uplift her readers. Allow me to introduce myself.
Like I said before, my name is Kayla James. I am totally blind and have been since I was a baby.
I am taking a break from college and am pursuing a lifelong dream to become a writer. I have wanted to become a writer since the age of seven.
This blog will go into great detail about that, but as this title states, it is a kaleidoscope of my life.
An author friend suggested this title to me, but I had to look up what the word "kaleidoscope" meant.
In basic terms, it is a tube-like thing with many pieces of colored glass in it that reflect off one another. At least, that's what I got from it.
I am interested in many other things.
I have developed many interests over the past few years that I would love to write about on this blog.
1. Natural beauty
I am not the first to become slave to the drugstore cleansers and moisturizers in the department store isles. Does anyone want to comment on the stuff that is actually in the bottle? I do.
2. Healthy living
I am trying to lose weight and will probably be posting about how I am doing with that and what I am learning.
3. My Christian faith
My relationship with God is very important in my life. I want to share with others what I am learning on my spiritual journey and maybe teach others about Jesus Christ. I have a lot of growing to do, so bare with me.
There are so many other things I would like to talk about, but it will all have to wait until next time.


2 comments:

  1. What a great first blog post, Kayla. Good for you. I look forward to many more!
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. Do let all your friends and family know you have started your blog. The more people you notify, the more exposure it will get.

    ReplyDelete